Some other stuff, haven’t published everything like another CompuCase 64, some mint 64’s and another silver added to the collection.
Turbo Computer Lightpen, DolphinDos 3.0 PCB’s (winter project), Protovision Kerberos Midi interface cartridge, Flashfire Duplicatore (italian tape duplicator), Competition Pro 5000 boxed, KCS Disk speedloader (P004) and KCS Speedmon (P002)
and some books added. Crackers the Gold Rush & Datastorm, a Simon’s Basic book and “het groot grafisch commodore boek”.
Added to the collection, Toki (Ocean) Cartridge, Nixy The Glade Sprite and Soulless II, the Armour of Gods
Unused and complete. Already have the tape version and now looking for the cartridge version. A shame this one needs a surface repair, which is not hard to do with some vinyl.
Still has the foil on the display, working with commodore 64 disk and all the manuals!
Bram donated an 128D without a keyboard, and I managed to get an new old stock keyboard from Germany, including original shipping box. Got another 1764 Ram Expansion as well.
Another after market (german) diskdrive for the Commodore 64. Complete, working and with box and manuals.
A german boxed version added to the collection. Some Chesscard disks and GEOS disks
Seems to be complete. Just looking for the last one now, the Plotter / Scanner (30571).
Some stuff collected over the last few months.
- Dela kernel board (thanks Bram)
- later Merlin PP64 eprommer cartridge (and again, thanks Bram)
- Ebay collection of 3m & AP test clips, for using with the backbit chip tester (in circuit testing, clips are **** expensive if you need to get new ones)
- Games: Soul Force & Planet X1 (Protovision)
- Boulder Dash – Lost Caves Series (9,10,11, 11 1/2, ,13 (note: got edition 10 twice, if someones want to trade that one against edition 1-8, 12 or 14, let me know)
- Ramboard for the 1541/1571, remake as sold by protovision originally from chip level design. Maverick copy tool included.
Posted in Auctions and buying, My Collection
Tagged backbit, Boulder Dash, Chip Level Design, Dela, Eprommer, Games, lost caves, Maverick, pp64, protovision, Ramboard